Ah - Rome - so MUCH history here! and so MUCH to see, but between yesterday and today - I'm thinkin we did fairly well. Obviously, we did not see EVERYTHING there was, but from the Vatican to the Colosseum, from Trevi Fountain to the Spanish Stairs - we treked the city. A few pizza and gelatti stops were included - but it was a FULL day! I can't show you all the pics - obviously - but, I can show you a small glimps of our past 2 days. Few things from Rome- all water in the city runs all the time and is Natural Spring Water - and it's free to drink and fill up bottles any time, and there are 20,000 people visiting per day- so it was packed - which means you will see other people in most of our pics! :) However, I am bummed... :( The Mamertine Prison - where Paul and Peter's prison cell is/was - was closed - however, I saw the prison itself - so, I can saw I was there and attempted! Anyhow - tomorrow we are at Florence/Tuscany, and then off to the French Riviera - via Pisa! Here's our "Taste of Rome".
 |
| Trevi Fountain - with MANY others |
 |
| Free Spring Water |
 |
| Colosseum |
 |
| Cross at the Colosseum |
 |
| St Peter's Basicilla at the Vatican |
 |
| St Peter's Basicilla |
 |
| Spanish Steps |
No comments:
Post a Comment